Sunday 8 January 2012

A tidy workshop is...er temporary usually

A new year so i tidied the workshop... im scared to go down there to work for fear of ruining it...


Here's my lathe / bandsaw... yeah i realise its not THAT tidy but you should have seen it before!

My new spindle sander and chisel cupboard

Ive reinstated the potting bench from the garden... new mountain banjo in progress


I will soon be exploring the mysterious arts of hollow bodied instruments. Here are a couple of moulds for Cocert and Soprano Ukuleles

My only home grown gourd  all cleaned up and ready for the chop (i fear that it might be quite thin walled)

4 new necks ropugh cut and settling. From L-R Paduak with maple centre stripe, Maple with walnut, zebrano with walnut and maple, and maple with walnut uke neck. The three banjo necks will be my first for steel strung banjos and fitten with truss rods.

No comments:

Post a Comment